If we can watch “Rudolph” and “A Charlie Brown Christmas” year after year, then we can offer up some “reruns” of our own. Here are 10 blog posts on Advent and Christmas themes from years past. May they be a blessing to you, and may you turn them into a blessing for another.
- My other Christmas list: an encouragement for year-end giving
- Constantly distracted: how the waiting of Advent is at odds with our social media-hungry world
- Contemplating Christmas: the journey to Christmas requires patience and contemplation
- Nothing is too dead for God: what things keep us from rising up with vigor and praise as the people of God?
- Give the gift of patience: modeling our lives after the one whose birth we celebrate
- “Stir up” Sundays: how are you being “stirred up” to share the good news of Jesus’ birth?
- The Twelfth Day of Christmas: celebrating the gift of the 12 days of Christmas
- Blessed are those who mourn: living with grief in the “most happiness time of the year”
- A sister for Christmas: through the acts of a parishioner, a family is reunited
- The magic of Christmas carols: why do we hold dear so many Christmas carols?
And if you’d like some more posts, just go to our blog and use the “search blog” feature on the left column. Type in “Advent” or “Christmas” and you’ll find many more posts.
Photo by Kool Cats Photography. Used with permission.