What happened to January and February?
By now you might be wondering, where were the January and February issues of Interchange? You didn’t misplace them. We didn’t publish them.
Because the churchwide annual budget for 2014 anticipates lower income and revenue, reductions had to take place on the expense side, and the budget for Interchange was cut. The new budget allows us to publish only six issues per year (instead of the 12 issues per year that we’ve been used to over the last ten years or so). So, in January and February of this year, we stood back and regrouped, planning ahead in a new way for Interchange. The March 2014 issue will be published soon.
Between issues, when you want to stay connected with the churchwide women’s organization, you still have options.
- Follow the organization on Facebook.
- Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter, Bold Connections, delivered free each month to your inbox. Sign up in the “stay in touch” box at the bottom of this page.
- Follow the organization on Twitter.
- For the more visual among us, follow the organization on Pinterest.
- Don’t forget to check the “news and events” tab in the navigation bar above where you’ll find the latest news.
For back issues, please contact Women.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interchange is sent without charge to each congregational unit of Women of the ELCA, and to elected leadership in synodical women's organizations, conferences and clusters.
Individual subscriptions are available for $8 per year, $15 for two years and $20 for three years. Call Augsburg Fortress, Publishers, who manages subscriptions for Women of the ELCA, at 800-328-4648.