- Proposed agenda
- Responsibilities of business committees
- Roster of business committees
- Convention Program and Reports
- Policy Against Electioneering
- Form for Motions and Resolutions
- Request to Remove an Item From En Bloc
- Proposed constitutional changes
- Proposed Rules of Procedure
- How do issues get before our convention?
- Guidelines for writing resolutions
Voting members of the Eleventh Triennial Convention will elect four officers and 17 women to serve on the churchwide executive board for the 2020-2023 triennium. The president and vice president are elected at the convention by nominating ballot, and no advance nominations are needed for these two positions. Nominations are received by the nominating committee for secretary, treasurer and board members between July 30 and November 30, 2019.
The report of the nominating committee appears in the Convention Program and Reports. Nominations will be accepted on the floor of the convention. Consult the proposed agenda for more information about floor nominations and voting times.
- Memo regarding CPR and ground transportation (PDF)
- Memo regarding proposed constitutional changes (PDF)
- Litany for commissioning voting members (PDF)
- Form: Change in Voting Member (PDF)
- Form: Voting member/ Alternate information (PDF)
- Form: Roster of voting members and alternates (PDF)
- Glossary of terms (PDF)
- Rank order process for election of voting members (PDF)
- Tips on parliamentary procedure (PDF)
- Travel brochure (PDF)