- Proposed agenda
- Test your tech for voting members
- Responsibilities of business committees
- Roster of business committees
- Convention Program and Reports
- Policy Against Electioneering
- Form for Motions and Resolutions
- Request to Remove an Item From En Bloc Form
- Proposed constitutional changes
- Proposed Rules of Procedure
- How do issues get before our convention?
- Guidelines for writing resolutions
- Where is the convention offering going?
Voting members of the Eleventh Triennial Convention will elect officers and board members to serve for the remainder of the 2020-2023 triennium. The president and vice president are elected at the convention by nominating ballot, and no advance nominations are needed for these two positions. Nominations were received by the nominating committee for secretary, treasurer and board members between July 30 and November 30, 2019. Additional nominations from the floor during the convention may be made.
- Email to voting members regarding caution when meeting in person (July 14, 2020)
- Memo regarding postponement and rescheduling of convention (May 5, 2020)
- Memo regarding proposed constitutional changes (PDF)
- Form: Change in Voting Member (PDF)
- Form: Voting member/ Alternate information (PDF)
- Form: Roster of voting members and alternates (PDF)
- Glossary of terms (PDF)
- Rank order process for election of voting members (PDF)
- Tips on parlimentary procedure