“I thank my God every time I remember you, constantly praying with joy in every one of my prayers for all of you, because of your sharing in the gospel from the first day until now” (Philippians 1:3-5).
March has arrived, and it’s time to honor and celebrate women! Women’s History Month is a wonderful time to acknowledge the impact of women in your life and on the whole world. Here are some intentional ways to honor the women you love: past, present, and future.
* Write a letter to a woman who inspires you.
* Make a list of 10 women in your life who have influenced you.
* Pray for a different woman each day this month.
* Support female business owners.
* Read the biblical books of Esther and Ruth.
This month is a wonderful time to celebrate all women. Praise be to God for women throughout history. May our intentional acts of remembrance and celebration remind us of the Creator at the center of all life!
This message is excerpted from “Ways to honor and celebrate women” by Emily Carson from the March 3, 2022, blog of the Women of the ELCA. Today is International Women’s Day.
If you enjoy this resource, Donate Now.