Maybe you’ve been on the fence. Should I go to the Just Love Gathering? Maybe yes? Maybe no? Take a look at this list of Ten Reasons to Attend the Just Love Gathering this September in Phoenix. Then get ready to sign up right away!
10. “Halle, Halle, Halle” (or any other song, for that matter) will never be the same after you’ve sung it with 2,000 Lutheran sisters.
9. You’ll return home with lots of ideas for study, service, support, advocacy, and giving … enough ideas to last for the next three years.
8. Get your groove on as Hip Hop artist Dr. Kelly Glow, our artist-in-residence, responds to our Just Love experiences.
7. Where else can you dance and sing with abandon, praising God, and not worry about how you’re dressed and who’s watching?
6. Explore contemporary issues of immigration, migration, and human trafficking with experts and head home with a plan to tackle this work in your community.
5. Dynamic and Spirit-filled preaching will send you soaring.
4. Book authors will be happy to personalize a message to you during book signings.
3. Enjoy the creative expression of quilters from across the church who interpret the gathering theme in the 2023 Quilt Challenge.
2. You’ll reconnect with old friends make new friends and to build connections to that last a lifetime.
1. You will be inspired as a disciple of Christ to bring Just Love to your community.
I love triennial gatherings! An opportunity to reconnect with friends, meet new ones as we celebrate our sisterhood in Christ, grow in our faith through bible study, inspirational speakers, worship as we learn what it truly means to be “A community of Women”. Looking forward to meeting you you in Phoenix September 21-24, 2023!
I registered several years ago but have not heard anythig. I have a different email address Please advise
Velma, your inquiry arrived. You’ll get a response from staff.