It comes as no surprise that as Christian women we are often giving thanks or talking about being thankful. In this post we serve up some of our favorite reflections on giving thanks. After the turkey’s been carved and the pumpkin pie served, why not share one of these reflections with those who’ve gathered with you to offer thanks?
- Over at Cafe, the editor has gathered together three stories on giving thanks.
- “A Season of Gratitude,” an article by Emma Crossen appearing in the November 2013 issue of Gather
- Everyday Thankofferings, a blog post by Jennifer Michael
- Practicing gratitude, a blog post by Elizabeth McBride
- Giving thanks, a blog post by Diane Frederick
- And all week long we’ve been dishing up thanks in Daily Grace
Remember, too, the words of Meister Eckhart: “If the only prayer you said was thank you, that would be enough.”