Application materials for the 2017-2018 Raising Up Healthy Women and Girls seed grants must be postmarked or emailed by December 15, 2016. All applications must be submitted by active units of Women of the ELCA who are familiar with the Raising Up Healthy Women and Girls initiative and the criteria of this program.
The requirements are simple. The program must:
- bring together women and in the congregational unit and community;
- meet the goals of the health initiative;
- be able to be replicated in other settings;
- agree to re-seed by making a financial contribution to the seed grant program; and
- agree to provide a final report.
Read inspiring stories of congregational units and their health initiative efforts supported by a seed grants in Planting Seeds For A Healthy Tomorrow: Sharing What Works, a free downloadable resource. Put some of the ideas into use in your congregational unit!