10. “Halle, Halle, Halle” (or any other song, for that matter) will never be the same after you’ve sung it with thousands of Lutheran sisters.
9. You’ll return home with lots of ideas for study, service, support, advocacy and giving … enough ideas to last for the next three years, until we gather again in Minneapolis in 2017.
8. Where else can you dance and sing with abandon, praising God and not worry about how you’re dressed or who’s watching?
7. You need the time away for rest and renewal, time with other women of bold faith and courage.
6. With the addition of the prayer shawl you knit or the one you bring from a sister at home, we will blanket the North Carolina Synod territory with fiber prayers.
5. Dynamic and Spirit-filled preaching will send you soaring.
4. Susan Sparks and Becca Stevens, featured speakers, can write a personal note in your copy of their books.
3. Your offering will be joined with the offerings of all of your Lutheran sisters, and together we’ll support the ministries of Women of the ELCA. Together we’ll make a difference!
2. You’ll make friends and build connections that will span Charlotte to Minneapolis and beyond.
1. You will celebrate being a woman of God among women of many generations!