Young women have these things to say about their relationships with other women:
- Relationships with women help me feel confident in my ability to reach for my dreams and achieve.
- My relationships with other women bless my life by giving me strength in tough times, lifting me up and supporting me on an everyday basis. My relationships with women also give me energy and make me feel important.
- They are the first to offer love and true support during a crisis. They are also the ones that celebrate the loudest when we have a miracle to be thankful for. The women in my life are blessings from God!
- It always seems like a blessing when women of all ages come along, strike up a conversation, and we find we have a lot in common. Church relationships come to mind — relationships with older women that have known me my whole life and have watched me grow. Even if they don’t know it, these women help me learn to be a kind woman like them.
- I feel a strong connection to other women — they are not only colleagues and friends, but feel more like family. There is one woman in particular at my church who has helped me grow immensely in my faith. She is like my 3rd grandma and I don’t know what I would do without her guidance and support.
- They have mentored me. Prayer me though pain. Taught me about my body. Helped me laugh. Cried with me. Hugged me when I was in pain.